조회 수 103467 추천 수 0 댓글 0

Due to the polio she suffered during childhood, Jinhee had a difficult life. She attempted suicide because she thought it was easier to die than to keep living. With her mother's help, her life was saved. Then she became a public servant and sought after hope once more. However, her emotional scars and frustrations did not go away so easily. 

But one day, after following her mother to church, she realized the plans God had for her, and later on, she came to live a brand new life. What had made Jinhee change?

Screen shot 2015-04-23 at 11.16.48 PM.png

1. An ICU Nurse Becomes an Evangelist! - Eunha Jung, Hanmaum Church -

2. The Gospel Gave Me a First-Rate Life! - Yeawon Kim, Hanmaum Church -

3. The Gospel Frees Me from Depression! -Eunjoo Lee, Hanmaum Church-

4. The Fellowship of the Resurrection Saved My Ruined Life! - Dong-Bu Yu, Hanmaum Church -

5. I'm Free from My Pain and Anger Against My Parents! - Hyojin Yu, Hanmaum Church -

6. 24Apr
    by 최찬미
    2015/04/24 Views 103467 

The Old Has Gone, The New Is Here! - Jinhee Yu, Hanmaum Church -

7. I Am a Driver who Spreads the Good News! - Seok-Yeol Jang, Hanmaum Church -

8. The Gospel Displays Its Power through the EMS! - Jong-Sang Park, Hanmaum Church -

9. I Was Ashamed of the Gospel! -Young-Shik Kim, Hanmaum Church-

10. An Online Store Designer Submits to Jesus! - Joomee Lee, Hanmaum Church -

11. Alcohol Was My Pleasure in Life! - Juree Han, Hanmaum Church -

12. The Gospel Freed Me from ADHD! - Seyin Park, Hanmaum Church -

13. I Was Only 98% Satisfied, and I Hated It! - Jung-Hee Lee, Hanmaum Church -

14. Making Disciples is Worth More Than My Life! - Hyunsook Choi, Hanmaum Church -

15. I was a Slave to Money! - Hong-Gi Moon, Hanmaum Church -

16. I Was an Outcast and a Victim of Bullying! - Joon-Shik Choi, Hanmaum Church -

17. A Teacher Who Brings Joy to Her Students - Haysun Kim, Hanmaum Church -

18. I Was Terrified of How Others Saw Me! - Dabin Kim, Hanmaum Church -

19. A Bone Cancer Patient Meets Jesus in a Sterile Room! : Jinsook Yu, Hanmaum Church

20. Praise Was the Light through My Sight-Impairment! - Hoon Kim, Hanmaum Church -

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
/ 10