조회 수 1031 추천 수 1 댓글 0

I wasted many years of my life because I thought that I had very thin, unattractive hair. But I realized that, during all the years I spent being anxious and blaming God, I had committed the wicked and terrible sin of not believing in Jesus, and I could not help but repent!

[From the testimony:

I used to think that there were only two ways to solve my problem:

either God turns my hair back to the way it was before or He changes my heart so that I won't care about my hair anymore.

However, my desire for how my hair was in the past was greater, so I spent many days in tears, resentment and self-pity. 

But God's way to solves this problem was none other than the church community.

The church community, who had met the risen Jesus, surrendered to Him, and had Him as their Lord, embraced me when I revealed myself to them just as I was. That was when I was finally able to realize that my hair didn't matter!]

Screen shot 2016-05-01 at 9.03.05 PM.png

1. Jesus Accepts Me Just As I Am! : Sang-Du Lee, Hanmaum Church

2. If I had 1,000 Lives to Give I'd Give Them All to Christ! : Jung-Il Kim, Hanmaum Church

3. I'm the Best Missionary with the Church Community! : Ji-Eun Kang, Hanmaum Church

4. I'm Free from My Pain and Anger Against My Parents! - Hyojin Yu, Hanmaum Church -

5. I Will Worship You Where No One Else Does! : Eunjung Kim, Hanmaum Church

6. 02May
    by 최찬미
    2016/05/02 Views 1031 

I Wasted Twenty Years for a Single Thought! : Hyeran Moon, Hanmaum Church

7. I Wasn't Good at Anything! - Taesung Kim, HMUChurch

8. I Was Young, and I Loved the World! : Hyeon-Yeong Bae, Hanmaum Church

9. I Was the Best, so I Hated Disrespect! : Tae-Hyun Kim, Hanmaum Church

10. I Was Terrified of How Others Saw Me! - Dabin Kim, Hanmaum Church -

11. I Was Only 98% Satisfied, and I Hated It! - Jung-Hee Lee, Hanmaum Church -

12. I Was Lost and Homeless! -Ilgu Do, HMU Church-

13. I Was Full of Worry! : Dohyeong Kim, Hanmaum Church

14. I Was Freed from a Deep Sense of Inferiority! : Ilgwon Park, Hanmaum Church

15. I Was Cold and Detached, but Now I love an Entire Nation! : Mi-Jeong Hwang, Hanmaum Church

16. I Was Buried in Scientific Theories! : Yong-Il Hong, Hanmaum Church

17. I Was Ashamed of the Gospel! -Young-Shik Kim, Hanmaum Church-

18. I Was Ashamed of My Disabled Sister! : Nae-Young Lee, Hanmaum Church

19. I Was an Overachiever! -Jina Um, HMU Church-

20. I Was an Outcast and a Victim of Bullying! - Joon-Shik Choi, Hanmaum Church -

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
/ 10