조회 수 1031 추천 수 1 댓글 0

I wasted many years of my life because I thought that I had very thin, unattractive hair. But I realized that, during all the years I spent being anxious and blaming God, I had committed the wicked and terrible sin of not believing in Jesus, and I could not help but repent!

[From the testimony:

I used to think that there were only two ways to solve my problem:

either God turns my hair back to the way it was before or He changes my heart so that I won't care about my hair anymore.

However, my desire for how my hair was in the past was greater, so I spent many days in tears, resentment and self-pity. 

But God's way to solves this problem was none other than the church community.

The church community, who had met the risen Jesus, surrendered to Him, and had Him as their Lord, embraced me when I revealed myself to them just as I was. That was when I was finally able to realize that my hair didn't matter!]

Screen shot 2016-05-01 at 9.03.05 PM.png

1. Worldly Logic and Knowledge Laid to Rest Before the Risen Lord! : Young-Jin Shim, Hanmaum Church

2. I Was a Slave to Anger! : Dong-Yon Kim, Hanmaum Church

3. From a Work-Oriented to a Love-Oriented Person! : Eunjoo Kwon, Hanmaum Church

4. A Life Not Based on Feelings, But the Bible! : Kyung-Ah Ryu, Hanmaum Church

5. 02May
    by 최찬미
    2016/05/02 Views 1031 

I Wasted Twenty Years for a Single Thought! : Hyeran Moon, Hanmaum Church

6. From a Tyrant to a Soldier of Jesus : Yeram Yoon, Hanmaum Church

7. A Failed International Student Finds His Calling! : Bomgeun Lim, Hanmaum Church

8. I Got into the Ivy League but Strayed in Life! : Yoo-Jin Kim, Hanmaum Church

9. A Happy Pharmacist Prescribing the Gospel! : Yeong-Mi Yoo, Hanmaum Church

10. The Gospel Saved Us from Divorce! - Migyoung Kim, Hanmaum Church -

11. An Unlucky Person Strikes Gold in Christ! : Yu-Jeong Lee, Hanmaum Church

12. I Was Addicted to Studying! - Hyeri Jung, Hanmaum Church -

13. My Faith No Longer Depends on My Efforts and Experiences! : Migyoung Jung, Hanmaum Church

14. The Gospel Made Me a Balanced Christian : Dayhee Jang, Hanmaum Church

15. The Gospel Freed Me from a Victim Mentality! : Yeyoung Yoon, Hanmaum Church

16. I Saw Computer Games Steal Kids' Lives! : Kiyeon Choi, Hanmaum Church

17. The Fellowship of the Resurrection Saved My Ruined Life! - Dong-Bu Yu, Hanmaum Church -

18. The Gospel Freed Me from My Husband’s Death! : Young-Sook Kim, Hanmaum Church

19. [Revised Ver.] God Really Does Exist! : Suji Seo, Hanmaum Church

20. The Gospel Restored My Broken Family! - Young-Sang Ju, Hanmaum Church -

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
/ 10