조회 수 1630 추천 수 1 댓글 0

In 1 John 5, it says, "We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one." This verse explained all of our family's hardships. In hindsight, after I believed in Jesus as my Lord, I realized that all of our family, who had lived as their own lords, had been under the control of the evil one. 

My sister-in-law and my brother had tried their best to live under poverty and dire circumstances. But the whole world was under the control of the evil one, and they hadn't met Jesus; so they had fallen into hardship. As she got sick, my sister-in-law began to be ensnared by doubts about her husband. My brother had been extremely smart, but due to a lack of education, he was unable to find a job; and mired by worries about life, he had ended up committing suicide.

The only solution was Jesus. Because Jesus is my Lord, I have received life and am living it abundantly. Just as I’ve been set free from darkness, I am certain that my whole family can have life if they repent and believe in Jesus as their Lord.

gukkyu.jpg

1. I Was a CEO Thirsty for the World! - Joong-Gwon Kim, Hanmaum Church -

2. Gospel Heals the Pain of Divorce! - Solji Kim, Hanmaum Church -

3. The Gospel Saved My Family from My Alcoholism! : Sun-Il Kang, Hanmaum Church

4. The Risen Jesus Saved Me from a Cult! - Wanhee Kang, Hanmaum Church -

5. I Had Social Phobia! : Jin Lee, Hanmaum Church

6. The Gospel Healed All of My Emotional Wounds! - Wonkyung Suh, Hanmaum Church -

7. I Gave the Gospel to 3,000 People! : Yoonmee Lee, Hanmaum Church

8. A Stutterer Becomes a Witness of the Resurrection! -Jung-Mee Lim, Hanmaum Church-

9. The Gospel Saved My Classroom! -Bo-Kyung Kim, Hanmaum Church-

10. A Depressed Family to a Happy Family! -Wonhyuk Suh, Hanmaum Church-

11. I Had No Satisfaction in Life! -Joohyang Park, Hanmaum Church-

12. A Farmer Preaches the Word of God! -Oakmay Lee, Hanmaum Church-

13. A Superintendent of Schools Gives His Life for the Gospel! -Kyung-Ro Kim, Hanmaum Church-

14. 12Dec
    by 전지민
    2014/12/12 Views 1630 

The Gospel Saved Our Family from Suicide! - Gukkyu, Bhang, HMU Church -

15. I Was a Gambling Addict! - Dong-Gyu, Lee , HMU Church -

16. The Gospel Ended my Ten-Year Delusion! - Choong-Min Jung, HMU Church -

17. I Wanted to be a Man! -Kyung-Ah Seo, Hanmaum Church-

18. A School Principal Meets the Risen Lord! -Yeon-Gi Jung, Hanmaum Church-

19. I Was a Husband Beater! -Yeonrae Yang, HMU Church-

20. The Gospel Frees Me from Depression! -Eunjoo Lee, HMU Church-

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
/ 10