조회 수 1304 추천 수 0 댓글 0

Due to my father's gambling and alcoholism, my mother was depressed and had panic attacks, and my sister was depressed and avoid people altogether. I prayed hard for my family, but my family remained broken. Therefore, I left the Lord and immersed myself in making money.

Then I got to listen to the gospel again thanks to a friend, and I met the risen Christ. This saved me and brought my family together once again. And, it recovered everyone in our family! The amazing power of the gospel saved my family!

Screen shot 2015-09-26 at 6.49.09 PM.png

1. The Gospel Gave Me a First-Rate Life! - Yeawon Kim, Hanmaum Church -

2. The Gospel Healed All of My Emotional Wounds! - Wonkyung Suh, Hanmaum Church -

3. The Gospel Healed All of My Emotional Wounds! : Wonkyung Suh, Hanmaum Church

4. The Gospel Made Me a Balanced Christian : Dayhee Jang, Hanmaum Church

5. 27Sep
    by 최찬미
    2015/09/27 Views 1304 

The Gospel Restored My Broken Family! - Young-Sang Ju, Hanmaum Church -

6. The Gospel Saved My Classroom! -Bo-Kyung Kim, Hanmaum Church-

7. The Gospel Saved My Family from My Alcoholism! : Sun-Il Kang, Hanmaum Church

8. The Gospel Saved Our Family from Suicide! - Gukkyu, Bhang, HMU Church -

9. The Gospel Saved Us from Divorce! - Migyoung Kim, Hanmaum Church -

10. The Gospel Solved My Problem of Homosexuality! : Songyee Kim, Hanmaum Church

11. The Gospel Turned Around a Life of Sadness! : Chunhwa Kim, Hanmaum Church

12. The Gospel Unites People from Different Lands! : Hong-Hwa Cho, Hanmaum Church

13. The Lord Saved Me from Anxiety and Fear of Death! : Yehee Um, Hanmaum Church

14. The Old Has Gone, The New Is Here! - Jinhee Yu, Hanmaum Church -

15. The Resurrection of Jesus Makes Repentance Joyful! : Oak-Hee Hahm, Hanmaum Church

16. The Resurrection Took My Confusion Away! -Hyunwoo Kim, HMU Church

17. The Risen Jesus Saved Me from a Cult! - Wanhee Kang, Hanmaum Church -

18. The Risen Lord Freed Me from Epilepsy! : Grace Jun, Hanmaum Church

19. The World Kicked Me Out! The Gospel Saved Me! : Sang-Kyun Park, Hanmaum Church

20. Through the Gospel he escaped from his game addiction (Amazing Grace 1st)

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
/ 10